Volunteer for the Stockton Heritage Museum
We are very grateful for the volunteers who help in so many ways to keep the doors of the museum open and we are always looking for new volunteers. Our museum would not exist if not for the wonderful service and talents of our volunteers. No experience is required and volunteer training is available. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about volunteering.
There are many ways to share your talents and time:
- Act as host during our open hours on Saturdays and Sundays, May through October
- Schedule and coordinate volunteer activities
- Sort and file papers
- Identify and archive newly acquired treasures
- Build cool stuff for us
- Provide muscle and do the heavy lifting to move large display cases, freezers, tables, etc.
- Support the programs at the Museum.
- Always say yes when we need your services
And of course, thanks to all the people who have donated their treasures to the Museum, so that we can continue to honor the history of Stockton and the residents.